What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

The Mall

Dream from April 23rd:

I was in a mall and I think I had a stall selling things. There were 2 other ladies beside me that also had stalls to sell things but they weren't selling anything and they had very bad attitudes about it. They were rude and disrespectful of people who came to look at their stuff. At the end of the day, as they were unhappily starting to pack up, I decided I would buy a couple of the one ladies product. She was selling very nice clothes indeed. I thought I would buy 2 sundresses. She was selling them for $20 each. When I got closer to the dresses, I saw how much more beautiful they were than from far away. The first one I liked had thick horizontal stripes of many different colours, with a thin stripe of white seperating the colours from each other. Another was a depiction of 'night' with sparkley things on it. It was more a piece of art than a dress. (Shari probably would have enjoyed this dream). There were more than one dress that I liked. As I was looking the lady come up and grumbled about me probably wanting a discount. At the time I had not thought about that. I had $40 in cash and was planning to pay full price. But I said as I was looking at a blue outfit with a couple of pieces: If I try on your clothes here and buy your clothes here, shouldn't I get a discount?
While I had the $40 cash, I had asked Myron if he had his credit card to put the 'extra' on if there was some remainder (I guess from tax). He was perplexed.

James was going swimming at an indoor pool. Not sure if it was lessons or if Myron had gone in first or if he was going on his own. But I was at the entrance to the facility with him. There was a line I could not cross because I was not going swimming. I think James was going naked! There was a very high rack to put things like a washclosh, maybe an umbrella. From behind the line, I couldn't reach this rack, so I had to throw his stuff toward the rack. The washcloth fell to the floor. I think he had already run off to do his swimming, because I think I recall leaving the washcloth on the floor because I couldn't get it back to put it up. I did not see the water at all in this dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home