What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Friday, April 21, 2006

Traffic

dream from April 20:

I was on a train with a number of females. In the dream they were my friends, but I didn't recognize anyone. The train was a double decker one- like a double decker bus, but on rails. We had been travelling a bit and we came to a road. The road had no level crossings or anything. It was a one-way street that we were crossing. A busy one with 8 lanes. We just crossed the road, giving no mind to the cars. I and the girls were on the top section of the train and watching the cars just get out of the way in time. We were saying 'ooh' and were concerned for the cars. No cars got hit. We got across the road and stopped because the tracks went into a building and there was a door exactly the size of the train to open. Those of up on the top part of the train had to lean out and push on the door together.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home