What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Paper and potholes

Dreams April 30th:

There was an exam paper that was written that I had not marked because there was no name on it. There were all kinds of problems with it that would have made it difficult to mark. But then I noticed that there was a student number on it, so I should have marked it, but now the marks were in.

I was biking on Princess St. but instead of it being a one way street downhill, it was a one way street in the opposite way (uphill). I biked part of the way and walked part of the way (because it was uphill). There were lots of potholes, mostly on the sidewalk. It was not well maintained.

There was a school (or something institutional)and families could visit. When you visited you were expected and they put your name on a wall by where you had to sit. When you sat there it covered up your name, so if you were missing it was glaringly obvious because your name was there. 'Heather' was missing at the time we were there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home