What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

The bumblebee

Had this this morning and it seems to fit in the theme of the last dream of tring to find something.

James and I were in someone else's house. There had been lots of people in it, but I guess they had gone out. It was a very big house. There was a bee flying around and we got out the fly swatter. At first I thought it would be easy to get rid of, but it wasn't. We went from room to room following it, sometimes loosing it. The home had some open concept spaces that made it easy to loose. It was getting to James' bedtime and he didn't want to go to bed until the bee was gone.

Then I think the people came back and the house turned out to out to be owned by a mafia lord or some such person. He was playing with people and taunting them with words. Pam was in the house serving. The mafia lord sent us out in a car onto the streets. I remember cars going by. There were roadblocks and police with sirens going by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home