What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Damaged library

There had been some sort of event- like an earthquake- that had damaged the library. It may have damaged other buildings around as well. The library was no longer structurally sound, but we were hiding in it (and reading books). I think we may have been working on preserving the books that were undamaged by the disaster. A security guard came up to talk to us and we thought he was going to make us leave, but he let us stay.

In another dream, I had traded houses with Clara for a few days and neither of us could decide if we wanted to turn on the others' heating system. It is May after all and shouldn't be so cold!

2 Comments:

  • At Saturday, May 20, 2006 1:05:00 PM, Blogger Bar L. said…

    Geez, girl! You sure have interesting dreams. I can barely remember mine. But there was this cute guy in my dream last night and he was swimming in teh ocean. What does that mean?

     
  • At Tuesday, July 18, 2006 6:40:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home