What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

House

I arrived at this house- a large house. The first room I went into, I think I knew instinctively that it was a crime scene and I shouldn't touch anything. But I didn't really believe that it was a recent crime, but apparently they were still waiting for the police to arrive. I was trying to solve the crime- there were some people with me. This first room I went in was detached from the rest of the house. You had to use a moveable ladder (that was white) to get up it. We were going over who could have gotten up the ladder. (if the maid had gone up, she would have used the alternate set of white stairs to come down. if it had been the milkman, he would have broken the seal on the door) By the end of the dream I still did not know what the crime was, or who had committed the crime.

But then the dream moved over to the main house, where a mother was living with lots of boys. There were so many boys I couldn't count them all and they got into everything. There were huge bags of candy downstairs that had been ripped open. I went down with one little boy and he was asking could he have different things and I didn't know how to answer, if he could or not. The first thing he asked about was a beautiful ladybird candy.
They also got into the money. We had been putting the money (coins) into the moms plastic container to pay for our board but the money kept dissappearing. The boys were taking it.
The mother was making a dish with strawberries in the bottom. Not sure what was going to go on top, but we had to pay extra for the strawberries.
The house was filthy and we were all trying to help clean it up (though the boys still were working on messing it up). When you were sitting on the floor you could see all the crumbs on the floor. So I decided to get out the vacuum. The vacuum had a small attachment on the end of it (meaning it's surface area that it covered was about 1/2 as much as my vacuum at home) and it's suck was not very good- I felt it. Sandy said that she told them to go for the powerful industrial one, but instead they had gone for the 'Christmas tree' model because it was on sale.
There was only a tiny bathroom there. It had wood all over it (kind of like an outhouse, but inside). One of the boys had to go, so he pushed past me to get in.

I think the seperate room is the apartment at Rustle and we should pray for cleansing in that place from whatever past sins there may have been.
I think the big house is Rustle and that we should listen to Sandy and buy a decent vacuum (or whatever it is that the vacuum represents :)

2 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, June 06, 2006 10:01:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    liked your interpretation Aphra. I concur that the whole building will probably need to be cleansed from previous sins and re-dedicated to God. Exciting eh?

    as for the vacuum cleaner ... well !! Maybe that's just because of all the mess I left behind in Kingston when I came down to Toronto. (laughing)

     
  • At Tuesday, June 06, 2006 3:05:00 PM, Blogger Friar Tuck said…

    the vacuum part is funny

     

Post a Comment

<< Home