What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Preparing

Preparing for a trip in the wilderness

We were getting ready for a trip by putting all our supplies on 2 picnic tables. One picnic table was for the girls supplies and one was for the guys supplies. There was a guy in charge directing the supplies (when I woke up I immediately thought that must be Al, but in the dream it didn'r actually look like him) The tables were piling up quite nicely but then there was a dispute between the guys over one item. It was a small white box that you could plug in and cook 1 chicken breast. (Maybe it also could work on batteries as we were going to the wilderness and there likely wouldn't be plugs- but whatever!) I am not sure what they were disputing about, just that it centered on this object.

Preparing an apartment for Oprah

I was moving into an apartment with Oprah. It was the same apartment that I had on Colborne St. in 1992-1994 (of all the crummy choices Oprah!) Because Oprah was moving in, they (the landlords) were finally renovating it. I explained to Oprah that it was electric heat (and was certainly hoping that the heat actually worked for her) and that it was included in the price of rent. I wondered if it was still $300 a month. I wished I hadn't left the curtains Kim made especially for the windows in the apartment because they weren't there anymore. I wondered if Oprah would take 2 of the 3 bedrooms or if someone else would move in as well. Oprah had a lot of friends with her. It was odd to go back there- this is what I was thinking in my dream- why here? But Oprah comes to crummy Colborne St. apartments with barely any heat like Christ comes to us.

3 Comments:

  • At Thursday, June 01, 2006 7:33:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think the dream about the wilderness is interesting.

    Is the box significant / perhaps a warning NOT to get polarised by small details.

    I suddenly thought of the scene in Exodus where the Israelites wanted meat and got so much quail it made them sick.

    Probably NOTHING to do with it but a thought anyway. Trust me with this cold any thought is close on a miracle this morning.

    Thanks for your love and hospitality. I am sad to leave.

     
  • At Tuesday, July 18, 2006 6:40:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
    »

     
  • At Thursday, July 20, 2006 1:49:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home