What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Friday, June 02, 2006

Sci- fi dreams

My dreams last night were all sci fi. And I'm not too much of a sci fi fan. I haven't watched or read anything sci fi in ages.

There were people in a hallway taking pictures. It turns out they were on a ship. Either the camera morphed into a door, or a door came out of the ceiling and closed. The people who were taking the pictures were running out of oxygen. They were crawling toward the door to live. Some were already dead. The people on the other side of the door either didn't notice or wanted to help the no-oxygen people. Two girls managed to push up the door and start pulling people to safety. There were some girls who were desperate to get to safety. They were wearing nice dresses. Some people did not want to be pulled to safety.

This next dream may have been prompted by Myron's bike being stolen last week:
Most people were locking their bikes the regular way, but my bike had this weird anti-lock lock. The regular lock people looked at me odd!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home