What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, June 26, 2006

Don't give up on doing good

Dreams from our trip to New Brunswick. I didn't actually sleep much during the trip. Nor did I write down the dreams until I got home, so I'm not entirely sure which days I had them! (they are all from the past week though)

The Cut Hand
There was a man with a cut on his hand. I was trying to help stop the bleeding but I seemed to be making it worse. I told him to put a Kleenex on it and I was pressing on it. Then I told him to hold his hand a diffferent way (maybe up higher?) Sometimes it seemed to bleed more and sometimes less.

The Gun
I was using a gun to try to shoot a bad man but he had a magnetic shield and my bullets would stop in mid-air and drop to the ground. I stopped shooting as that wasn't getting me anywhere and instead started searching for the switch to the magnetic field.

This again had the 'don't give up' feel to it.
When I got home from our trip Sandy had sent me a scripture she got from a friend. I had just written my dreams down and then I looked up the scripture. Part of it went like this:
2 Kings 19:32
He(refering to the King of Assyria) will not enter this city or shoot an arrow here.
He will not come before it with shield or build a siege ramp against it.
By the way he came he will return, he will not enter this city.
I (referring to God) will defend this city and save it.
which when I read I thought of my dream.

Brooke
I dreamt I was going to do a speech and I was pairing objects up together. I was finding the objects to demonstrate with. Then I realized that before I started speaking I wanted to talk about Brooke being in the paper and make a big deal out of it.

Background to this: Brooke is graduating grade 8 tomorrow I think but before we left the local newspaper ran a special section on 'Faces of Tomorrow' and picked out one or 2 kids from each school and did a little piece on them. Brooke was in that special section and the piece is now clipped to my refrigerator.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home