What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Pregnant women

In my dream there were 2 pregnant women. One was Pam, she was huge- like me when I was pregnant with James- just preganant everywhere. You could tell she was at the 9 month mark. And she was so tired. In fact just getting up on the toilet would wear her out so much that she didn't have the energy to go once she got up there. She ended up having to pee on the floor! There were royal blue colours in this part of the dream.
The other pregnant lady, I did not know who she was. Her pregnancy was at the 9 month mark as well but she looked so different- she had a funny ball shape on her tummy. She was just as pregnant but looked so different.
But women were beyond ready to have the baby come out, but they had to wait for the natural course of events.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home