What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Sniffer dog

I dreamt I was in a foreign country. There was a sniffer dog looking for drugs going around. I wasn't worried at all as I don't take drugs. I don't even take Tylenol if my head hurts. But it was me that the sniffer dog focused in on. And I looked and saw a package- the pills looked like Lact-aids (which I used to take when I was lactose intolerant) but they were in packages like allergy pills. And there was one of them in my mouth. I was so surprised, but it also made sense at the time because I did have one in my mouth (I think I was sucking on it- the Lactaids I used to have were chewable)

In another dream, the back door to my house was open. This dream was so realistic that I had to check the back door when I woke up. Nothing came through it in the dream though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home