What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, July 03, 2006

Missing the plane

I was in Holland and was ready to travel back. My cases were packed and I knew when the plane left, but for some reason I thought I wasn't sure so I didn't get on the right bus. Instead, I went to sleep. In the morning, I realized I had missed the plane and I called the airport and they said it was no problem to switch my ticket to the next day. No charge. My mom and Lorna were with me and we all missed the plane.

In another dream, I was in another city where the houses were so brightly coloured. It was hot and sandy, kind of a middle eastern, but with a clean and modern feel. There was a guy who met me there- I think I was there to help his sister. I went into a huge building, that might have been a factory, that was growing things. Then I was at an apartment. There were steps missing to get up, so James and I had to jump in places. We were trying to help the people in the apartment. I think we were trying to stay undetected. There were people who did not want us in the country.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home