What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Chasing

There was lots of chasing in my dream this morning.
First, someone was chasing Kim. She came and took refuge in our farm house that seemed to be halfway between 2 cities. At this farmhouse a race was going on, kind of like a very large obstacle course. There were teams going through it and you couldn't finish until ALL the members had made it though. (So the stonger ones had to help the weaker ones idea, though I didn't actually physically see that, but I think they were encouraging with words)
Then Myron needed a car for school, so we got one, but there kept being different things wrong with it and he kept having to look under the hood to fix it. At on point he had taken this giant pipe that carried water out to look in a tank.
Then there was a mission for Kim and I to hunt down an escaped prisoner. She was at the farmhouse but she left when we were paying attention to something else. She took advantage of our distraction and left. I said I just needed to wash my hair before I went but then standing with a bucket at the sink, I decided that just throwing the bucket over my head was enough. James was having to sleep in a hallway at the top of the stairs and when I was trying to leave he cryed and needed me to help him stay in bed. Another distraction.
I think after all the distractions we did get on the road to chase the prisoner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home