What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Pushing

Had a dream about a strong man pushing a rocket ship. He was going to launch it over the water. At first he was pushing downhill, so he wasn't doing too badly, but then the path he was on went straight up. He was still pushing. At one point the rocketship seemed to stop- it was like it was almost hanging in the air- it could go either way- up or down. But he kept pushing until it got to the lip and it was slightly airborn- then he used his 2 big hands and pushed and the rocketship was over the water and the rockets were firing and the ship was off.
Inside, I was one of the 3 crew. The crew was sweating and complaining how hot it was, but *perspective* people- we weren't the ones doing the work!

This dream could refer to Rustle, and it is God pushing us and setting the rocket ship of Rustle free. Which is good, in that we want God to be the one in charge of the project, not us. (as long as He goes in the rocketship with us!) But if we think we are the ones doing the work, we are mistaken. However, being in the rocketship is truly a risk, especially considering the manner of launching!

It could also apply to me, for a while now, I've felt like I was walking straight uphill with a burden. Maybe the time is coming for me to launch my burden?

Maybe it means both.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home