What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

The Subway

I was living in the Subway. In the dream I don't think I was ever outside. I went to work by subway and the classroom was in the subway station. I was teaching something to do with computers and music. I had a book to follow to help me teach, but it often didn't make sense. Martin Duncan was teaching on of the classes and I tried to express this to him, but he just thought I was unprepared. I went back to try to read it again.
All social things I went to by subway. I met Clara. There had been a gymnast who was injured and Clara was working on rehabilitating her. I tried to get her to explain to me what was wrong and she tried, but I just couldn't understand it.
There was one stop where all these old people kept getting of at. They filled up this ski shop because they were offering some deal that if you buy something you could win a trip to visit your family. All these people were very eager and had packed the ski shop full. That's a bit incomprehesible too isn't it?
At another stop, Pam was trying to get furniture on the subway.
At another stop, I had lunch with Al.
At another stop, I had to wait to get on the subway becasue they were washing it right at the platform.

I think the dream has to do with a conversation I had yesterday that I didn't understand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home