What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Friday, July 21, 2006

Falcon

Dreamt that a falcon swooped down and became James' 'mom'
I was following them around.
She had a white nest she took him to and she was feeding him.
He could still talk to me and all, but she took him when she wanted and her feeding was more important.

Also, I was in a department store with my Mom and she wanted to buy 3 things. One was an overcoat that was on for about $18 and I looked and saw it was on sale for about $13. (I forgot about this during the dream and was surprised when it actually rung up $13 when we went to pay) There was also a kitchen item and I don't remember what the 3rd thing was. But when we went to pay there was noone there. Apparently the guy who normally manned the cash had stayed up late partying and had not made it in to work that morning. There were plenty of other employees there who were very helpful, but they could not do the cash as that was the particular guys job. So I started scanning the items myself. The first 2 came up no problem but the third one was hard to scan. The other employees were helpful. One using white out on the tag. The check out guy finally came back and explained that he had left something in the nightclub and had to go back to get it before he came to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home