What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Fragments

I only remember fragments from last night

At a restaurant, I wouldn't order the magic toast because I thought we would order enough ($40) to get free magic toast.
*********
Sandy saying "Pray before the meeting and pray after the meeting"
*********
I was handing out something in the hallway

1 Comments:

  • At Saturday, July 15, 2006 4:41:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I woke up and thought of you because I had a dream for you to figure out!!! But now I forgot it!

    You've had some interesting ones lately as usual.

    Hugs,
    Barbara

     

Post a Comment

<< Home