What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Friday, July 14, 2006

House

I was trying to get into a house. I didn't own the house but the owners were with me. This was not a normal house where I was trying to get in the front door. No. I had to climb all the way up to the attic door, and the owners showed me how you had to unlock one part and then you could push the second door open. I was surprised by that, that there would be no second lock. But it was overall a very difficult house to get into.

Most dream interpretations agree that houses symbolize our emotional and psychological selves. So it would appear that I have a difficult self to get into, even for myself. I would agree with that, I haven't been sharing much of myself with anyone recently. I think it may be a backlash effect from the Church in a box closing, which was a very safe community to share yourself in. I think I am feeling the withdrawl from that. (Not to say I think the Box closing was a bad thing, I think it was absolutely the right thing to do at the right time. Time to move. But it still was a very special community to loose)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home