What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

The Doctor's Office

There was a big doctor's office. I think I went in and out the front bit a few times. James and Myron were waiting outside. The last time I took one of the elevators up. There was a tall bald man in the elevator talking to me about family heredity. I was smiling and nodding, but not telling him what I really thought. When the elevator stopped we weren't really sure what floor we were on. I wanted the 4th floor. The door opened and we peered out. One way it was really hard to tell what floor it was because the numbers on the doors were angled away and too hard to read, but looking the other way, I could see how to get to the doctor's office, so I left the elevator. There was something funny about how the 4th and 5th floors were joined. I went into the open concepty type office where noone really had any offices and tried to make an appointment. I had to get the right lady, but I did it. I think the appointment was for 2 things- one about the lipoma on my back, but I don't remember what the other was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home