What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

More funeral dreams

I had a funeral dream May 4 and another one a couple of weeks ago and yet another Tuesday night. I am way behind at getting my dreams down as I've been pretty swamped at work, meaning leaving early in the morning. (no time to get the dreams down!)

A black cloth covered casket with a man in it were coming down a hill. Maybe it had wheels. The travelling was not difficult. All around was green grass, no paths. As it came to the bottom on the hill it turned. Something, maybe a child's toy was thrown in. It kept going, away from me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home