What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Quilts

I was up a lot in the night and this led to a lot of dreams!
1-2am
Beds
There were 2 beds in a large room. They were arranged head to toe in the center of the room. There was an older boy there- a few years older than James. He was sleeping in the first bed. James and I and a baby were sleeping in the second. I could not see the third. James wanted to go and sleep with his friend. I said o.k. but if they were talking and not sleeping then he would have to come back to me. He went over to the other boy and lay right beside him- like he lies when he comes to see me in the morning, which a mama might appreciate but a boy might now. Luckily it seemed like the boy was asleep and did not mind. The quilts in this dream were fabulous. I wish Sandy could have seen them!

3amish
There was a trouble wall. There were 26 rectangles on the wall that you could push if you needed help. They were all decorated differently and seemed to mean something.

6amish
Myron and I were in another city for something to do with his work, maybe he had an exam or something. So he was away during the dream doing that. I was in some posh place, on a balcony maybe? I was sitting beside Hanna and Jon. I asked them how they were. They made a sign like an "I" (straight line down) at their necks. We were staying at a hotel/motel elsewhere and I had to decide how much to tip the cleaning staff. I had to decide if we wanted to stay an extra night after myrons exam was done or if we wanted to drive home. It depended on how tired myron would be

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home