What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

The Society

There were 4 ladies from the Church who were part of a society. Pam and Rhonda I remember as being there.
There was a building I was in and different society members were doing different things. They seemed to 'get' each other and all knew all the rules. I didn't know the rules and I asked a question of one guy (the society was not an all female society) and apparently it was not an appropriate question because he punched me in the mouth.
I tried to learn their rules and keep their rules.
Then it started to rain outside.
The building had roads as part of it.
As it rained the roads started filling up with water, but the cars kept driving.
I was in a car with Brian driving.(Brian is my best friends ex-boyfriend and he was instrumental in my becoming a Christian) The water got so high that the car's motor conked out. He tried to reverse up to another road that wasn't so waterlogged and shake the water out of the motor.

A note on the punch. It surprised me when I woke up, because I don't often dream of personal violence. A dream dictionary suggests that "Violent dreams are relatively common and may be a reflection of the confusion and conflict that the dreamer experiences in daily life". (http://www.dreamloverinc.com) I don't think the dream itself was a violent one really but that punch may have been referring back to a meeting I had last night, where maybe I did feel punched in the mouth and confused!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home