What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Friday, July 28, 2006

Earth Rising

I was walking with someone and it was first thing in the morning. I looked and I could see the sun, but it seemed smaller and further away. I could also look up and see the Earth. Odd, I thought that I can see the Earth when I am ON the Earth, so I asked the person with me and she assured me it was just an optical illusion and so I was o.k. for a bit, but I knew deep down that wasn't the truth.

There was a volcano that was hollowed out with tunnels and so was a bit of a maze. There were 3 tunnels to take you to the top and 3 tunnels to take you down. A lot of running, going up one and down another. There were boxes in one, someone moving.

Anne was talking to me about my course. Maybe we were in a library.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home