What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Doctor, Doctor

I was in a school.
I had to choose what to wear to school- I chose a T-shirt that was black and white. One of the colours was the baase for the T-shirt and one was the stencil. The stencil was of a cat in some grass. The stencil was on both the front and the back of the shirt.
There was some sort of competition. Pam told me she had got my entry. I asked how many entries there were. She said mine was the only one. But it really was early yet as there was still lots of time for others to enter the contest.
There was a doctor in the school. I'm not sure what he was doing there. Maybe he was the prize for the contest. I think it was complicated, so I'm not remembering.

Dreaming about a doctor may represent a need for physical, emotional, or spiritual healing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home