What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

The mall

There was a time of lack at the mall. Noone was buying anything. There were a few people sitting around, but the shops were barren.
The was a person there who was going to work witha particular type of people (can't remember now). They had left their luggage while they went away for a minute. I looked at the luggage and they had brought a ball glove. Beside it I lay some card of boxing gloves.
I made a purchase.
Things were starting to pick up.
The mall was suddenly full and busy. Purchases were being made.
I went to take a bus. While I was waiting at the bus stop I could see a 'fancy bus' that had stopped for a rich man to stop- maybe he was a speaker. He had brought his new wife and his ex-wife. The ex was showing the new one around the place. They were quite friendly, but I thought it was odd- shouldn't the ex want to push the new wife down? I was waiting for the other shoe to fall but it didn't.

I may be over-Rustlesizing but when I woke up I thought the barren picture of the mall is where Rustle is spiritually now. When the mall is busy is where God wants to get us. There are people who don't have the money to make spiritual purchases and there are people who don't know how to make purchases. We need to prepare the way for them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home