What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Friday, August 11, 2006

Job anxiety

(I am starting a new job in September)

In my dream, my class was coming in. I was greeting them, it was pleasant. Then I realized that I had not scheduled myself a TA to work with me and that I would have to deal with all of them on my own. I had 4 TAs but they weren't much help. How could I have forgotten something like that?

Dreams from my holiday:
Aug 4
Dreamt about superheros who were tied down with lots of red tape and paperwork
Aug 5
Dreamt I had a present of raw meat for Chelsea
I was biking downhill on Princess St. to the water. People were obstacles.
Aug 7
Dreamt I was the first speaker at a conference Michelle had organized. I spoke from Every Woman's Battle Workbook and 1 other book. I spoke for a good hour. Then something happened.
Al was in a car.
Some monsters came.

I was driving a van. I did some of the driving without my glasses on but I tried hard to remember them. The van was full of kids. Mainly girls. I had to reorganize them so the little boy sat on the boot seat- a little seat near the end of the van. The boy was younger than the girls.
Aug 9
Dreamy about communities helping and goodness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home