What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Money

my dream that I woke up from at 2:30am
There were different types of money I saw. Our fax machine kept printing off these $1000 bills. They were very big, but they were worthless. There was some sort of choice that had to be made between the different monies.

my dream that I woke up from at 6:30am
this was an interesting one. I'm not sure if I'll remember the right order on all of it.

Most of the dream was set in a Church that was not my own. It may have been some variation of the Church that we did Bible School in a couple of weeks ago. It didn't have the same look but it had the same feel.

The childrens' room was a mess. I went to clean it up.

I was in the childrens' room and trying to find something James had left there. He was in daycare.

I called Myron to ask if he had brought James to daycare. I hadn't. How could I forget to bring my child to daycare? Then I couldn't remember if he went in the morning or the afternoon.

Then Caitlin and Sharon came into the room and we were looking out the window at the stars. I saw some really cool red star clusters move in the sky. I thought it was really cool- the aurora borealis, I said. Caitlin and Sharon agreed. But then I checked my eyes or my glasses and I realized they needed cleaning that the red streaks may have been from dirty streaks. That the red streaks weren't real. But once I had cleaned everything up, oh, how the stars seemed to shine, so clear and so many.
Caitlin was telling me that they wanted to meet with me later.

People from the church wanted to lock up, they didn't say this but I just knew.

I went to the post office. It wasn't far- may have been in the church? I don't remember what I was standing in line for but as I was leaving I saw a small package that might have contained an candy egg (small). I think it was from my best friend for Myron but it was postmarked in 1997. This package had gone a long way to get here.

People were milling around waiting.

I had left a family with some food, but it had been in their fridge a while and some of it had gone off. I said oh well at least you still have the eggs, but when they opened up their carton, the 4 or 5 eggs left were broken.

I told someone I was going to compete in the winter Olympics in the 5 x 5 skiing team. I had not skied in ages but Canada needed participants for the team. I figured, I was healthy, I could do it, so I signed up. 5 x 5 meant a team of 5 people, each did one of the 5 legs of the race.
I was trying to figure out how I should go there plane, train or bus.

There was a lady who wanted to come to Kingston to attend a school conference on teaching those under 5. I was helping her find if she had the right place and find a hotel.

from a dream dictionary:
Eggs
Eggs are symbolic of something new and fragile. They represent life and development in its earliest forms and, as such, the possibilities are limitless. At times, eggs can represent captivity or entrapment. Carl Jung said that eggs represent our captive souls. Therefore, the egg in your dream may very well represent you in the most profound sense. Are you trapped in a shell or did you break out of it and are now free to soar?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home