What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Childrens museum

In the dream I called it a childrens museum but I don't think it really was. James and I biked there. There were a big load of teenage boys biking there too. The roads were unfamiliar to me, but I seemed to know where I was going. The bike racks near the museum were full but there were some further away that were empty so we went there. The bike racks were big triangles that you could hang your bike on. If school had been in, my thought was that the bike racks would be full.
We went in. There was a room where you could buy kids clothing. There was a dress up room with more kids clothing. There were toys and things too. James wasn't as interested in the clothes as I was. We spent a while there and then went back to the house.
Shieleen was there with an envelope of something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home