What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Ready for flight

James and I were getting ready for a flight.

Georges (my boss at RMC)was there with us. He gave James this activity book that had it's spine on the short end (mostly books have their spine on the long end). It was an activity book having to do with prayer and scripture. James seemed to enjoy it.

Georges had seen my apartment not my house.

I left James with him while I went to have a shower in preparation for the flight. THe flight was only in a couple of hours.

At the airport (maybe before this) my parents were there and playing a sort of peek-a-boo game with James. He was so happy to see them. He didn't expect to see them there.

A RL aside: The gift George gave is one he in RL would be unlikely to give. He, being my boss, is someone who sees my flaws and tries to actively get me to work on them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home