What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Trains, no- storybook

I did dream about trains last night and as I was dreaming, I was thinking James would be so proud of me. However, when I woke up, I couldn't remember a thing about that dream and I tried really hard. My head hurt :)

What I was dreaming about when I was woken was reading a storybook (probably to James): The Dad comes home and yells 'hello' but the Mom, the boy Charlie and his stuffed monkey George and the baby are all sound asleep. On later pages they go on holiday.

Thanks for your comment Friar. I think the store in the dream last night was only a convenience store, though we did drive there. I think the dream with the 2 gas station bays- the 'self' and 'full' may represent doing things on my own and getting help doing things.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home