What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Gas station

I was at a very busy gas station. I was trying to find somewhere to pull in . The furthest bay from the road was the longest, but there was no room there. Someone pulled away from the shorter bay and I pulled in there, but then I realized I had pulled into the full service area (more expensive). There was a guy coming towards me to help me, but there was someone else who had pulled in and he couldn't decide which of us to help. I think he went with the other person and then when there was a hole in the self serve bay, I scooted over there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home