What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Unsequenced

When I have long dreams, I find it very difficult to sequence them because I think my sequencing abilities are logic based and dreams are not :) Also, time seems meaningless in dreams.

Dream 1: I was serving a meal on a table and the carpet underneath was so dirty. It was blue and filthy. I really wanted to change the carpet.

Dream 2: (this is the long one)
I went out at night to this giant formal dining room. Everyone was dressed in black and white. It was a weekend night, so completely full. I stood up to look at the room. It was a sea of people. Near our table (but not too near) was the musical act. He had a guitar, I think . Maybe one other person with him. He really wasn't very good.

I had a new job in the Civil Engineering Building, though it wasn't for Civil Engineering. I didn't have a key to the building yet and it was nighttime so I wasn't sure if I could get in. But there were actually lots of people going in, so it wasn't difficult to get in.
I had to get some books or something. I could see the photocopying room was full of people.

I saw a flashback to how a man's (maybe he worked in that building?) pregnant wife died. They were on the terrace. There were other people around. He was rubbing her tummmy. I thought maybe he would push her, but the barrier was really high. The barrier was also mostly see-through so as not to obstruct the view. She fell down with a needle in her arm. The husband didn't know who put the needle in but he could tell right away that she was dead. When the police came, they took the needle out and said that the needle was full of nitrogen or nitrous oxide (something like that). The smell was quite strong.
I went around shooting things to see if they contained that smell on the inside. To try to track the killer.

I took James downtown for breakfast. A lady was talking to me about how difficult it was for her to find things for her son to eat, and tricks she used. How to get him to eat granola bars. But I didn't really have that problem.

It was morning and Lorna was in our shower. James wanted to go to the potty. He knocked on the door and the door was unlocked so he went in and got up on the potty, but he wasn't going so I was telling him either he had to go there or he had to go on the little potty. Lorna stuck her head around the shower curtain. I don't know what for, but I turned my head away because I didn't want to see too much.

Luckily all my dreams are PG!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home