What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Surprise

I was talking on the phone with Annette. There was a knock on my door. A lady I did not know came in with her little boy. She nodded to me and sat down on a couch and was waiting for me to get off the phone. Annette was still talking. I couldn't seem to get off the phone. Then there were more and more people coming in my house. It was like one of those new internet fads where you text message and people all show up in one place, but where the internet fans do it for fun, this was being done for love. They wanted to surprise me with love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home