What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Soccer

I woke up early. There were a number of people in my house. (people who normally aren't in my house). They were all still sleeping, though Dan C. did say to me that if I talked to him, I wouldn't be happy. He didn't seem a morning-sort.
So I left the house.
We were all part of a soccer group, so I went over to the soccer field.
I was also supposed to make the oranges for the daycare, but I was cutting them in too small pieces for the kids.
At the soccer field we were kicking around a bit, in lots of different groups. There were going to be a lot of fields open but we were in the same area for practice.
Finally, the leader (Al?) told us where we had to go to play. Now I had to figure how to get the people who were at my house to the field (hopefully, they were up by now).
I needed to call the house but that was easier said than done. There was a new phone system and you had to search through these different phones to find each individual number. They were all a mess at first and I couldn't get the number right, but then I decided to take them all out and organize them.

There was also a guy with long hair and a moustache. He was at the house I went to when I left my house. Can't remember if he came to soccer too, I think so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home