What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, September 04, 2006

Looking after

I was looking after A.J.. Somehow he left the house. My mother was looking out an upstairs window and told me he was near a dead end. I went running out of the house with James to try to find him. I went down the road to the park (like a camping park, not a kiddie park) and I could see A.J. but there was a barbed wire fence in between me and him. He was not concerned at all. He was just playing around not noticing me. There were 2 men there who seemed to be Dad's looking after their children. I thought how nice that they are involded in their children's lives. One guy looked like my grade 9 science teacher Mr. Miyata. He asked me how long I had nursed James for. I said a year and a half. But I thought it was a weird and creepy question as we had had no other conversation. I went round to find the front gate of the park so I could go and get A.J. and there was Myron in a car and he stopped me and said he had talked to the 2 men and they said they could look after A.J. and James. I wasn't too keen on this because they seemed weird and creepy to me, but Myron thought it was o.k.. I went and got A.J. from the park and we left and were walking down the road (the 3 of us- me ,james, A.J.) and I was trying to figure out what we were going to do. I thought maybe I could watch the boys 3 days and the mccaffereys 2 days. I thought what would this do to my work? What would this do to my personal sanity? But then I realized that the daycare would open again soon and I really didn't have to worry. Phew.

Then I was driving with Myron in a car and we stopped to buy something small (not costing much money) and I think we were out East because I wans't understanding all of what they were saying, but Myron was. Evidently the store clerk had some sort of deal for us. She didn't want us to send James to JK. After a lot of talking around the issue (as we aren't sending James to JK) we ended up being clear and saying we weren't sending him to JK, not that it had anything to do with her. But I guess her idea was to eliminate the competition for her daughter who was going into JK. Then we went to this area that had a little green hill in the center and there was a storage unit nearby. Myron or someone like Myron had won this million dollar contest. He had 3 storage lockers there. One was open. Two were locked. I unlocked the 2 and instead of finding millions of dollars, there was a computer in each storage locker. Treasure.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home