What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, September 11, 2006

Mish-mash

I kept getting woken up in the night and that = lots of dreams as I spent more time in REM, I guess.

Dreamt about Shari reaching in my body and grabbing my uterus. Ow, that hurt!

Dreamt that these meercats (that's what I called them in the dream, though that's not what they actually looked like in the dream)had got out (out of a zoo maybe?). There were people who were concerned about the missing meercats. There was still 1 cage of them left, but there were 2 cages of them missing, so these celebreties (like Helen Cooper, former mayor of Kingston) dressed up as meercats and went into the 2 cages that the missing meercats were from.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home