What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Structure

I dreamt I was in charge of the daycare, but it was located in our Church and it was naptime or nighttime or sometime when they needed to be sleeping and I had them sleeping all over the place. There was a main house and a little cottage. Adam (he'ss almost 3) was sleeping in the cottage alone. He was o.k. with this and I was o.k. with this. When I heard him get up I knew he was going to wake all the other kids up so I took him back to his room. When it was time to get up I went over and walked him back to the main house.
When they kids were up they were running in every which direction. There was this really cool play structure that filled the room. Like cosmic adventures except all the parts were made out of hard plastic and you had to climb up. I guess I saw a small structure ike this once at a McDonalds playland- the one time we ever took James to one. There was a waterfall in the middle of the structure. The kids were having a blast. I can into the room and I could tell from Adam's dad that James had been giving him some trouble. James was dragging his feet and had been holding up the other children behind him. They had managed to get by when I got there and I talked to James.
Shari was holding a kids yard sale as the big 'adult' sale was to go on next weekend. Shari was trying to sell off the kids stuff. But there was this giant bag filled with stuff for recycling. She was explaining to me how the recycling work and I was agreeing with her. But this bag was as big as a dumpster. How were we going to get that in the blue box? And the bag had bubble wrap in it (which isn't recyclable here), though I didn't think in the dream that it wasn't recyclable!
When James woke me up, I was dreaming that he was writing out his name in capitals J-A-M-E-S. I was so excited.
I think somewhere in the dream, I dreamt about trimming my toenails (Ew, but)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home