What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Where do you live?

This was a long dream. I'm sure parts are out of order.

I had bought an apartment/condo in a complex of townhouses. They shared a common living room (I don't know between how many) But after a week of being committed to this place, I found another place to live.
Karen and Bob were in the same complex and had pretty much taken over the shared living room.
I came back later to the same complex to see over the window where I was supposed to have lived my name engraved in stone over the main window. They did this for every one so over every window there was a large engraved stone. There was a time lag and so it had me listed even though I never lived there. My name was spelled incorrectly in a lot of places in the dream, but I think that the stone had it right.
The person who took over my place sold things in the market place (maybe art) and having the place meant she didn't have to go far to the market.

Alison B. was in the bath/shower. There were lots of people in the bathroom with her. Someone offered her some some. She looked at them like they were crazy. Then they tried explaining that it was to clean her legs. She didn't seem inpressed and rejected the soap, saying she never used it.

Joseph was on the corner of Chaplin and York (in St. C.) confronting 2 people (not sure what about). I was walking by and I stopped to back him up. We finished with the 2 and then walked one house length toward my childhood home and there was Theresa.

There was a service I was supposed to help organize. We didn't know who would come. I was sitting a the back of the room. The seats were hard but with foam cushions on them. Their set-up was funny because we didn't know how many we were planning for. I was sitting at the back reading. The door was near the front of the room. It opened and all of these black men came in. They were laughing and happy and felt they belonged. I was surprised inside because this wasn't what I expected, but I didn't show it.

2 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, October 10, 2006 9:02:00 PM, Blogger Friar Tuck said…

    Have you noticed there is a lot of transportation in your dreams at times. I wonder what that means.

     
  • At Saturday, October 14, 2006 6:53:00 AM, Blogger Aphra said…

    Yes, I have noticed the transportation thing. I think in dreams transportation often shows you are going somewhere. Often in the past I have dreamt about my Church in an airplane. That seems to be a common theme for showing my Church.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home