What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Airplane

In my dream there waas some kind of competition between 2 or 3 ladies. I remember the names Ellie and Helene as competing. And we were driving them around from relatives house to relatives house. They were competing about everything. We were all supposed to catch a plane at 5:05pm.
Though the competition was everywhere, I was busy looking for girf to bring to people we would see when the plane landed- my family, etc.
The whole crew of us were driving around getting ready to get on the plane, when I looked at my watch and it was 5:05 and we weren't even at the airport. We need to be at the airport and wait first, right? I was hoping that the plane was late.

I think the plane in this case is our Rustle Church. It's important to be in God's timing, not our own.

4 Comments:

  • At Saturday, September 23, 2006 1:07:00 AM, Blogger Friar Tuck said…

    I love how you are so teachable even when you are not awake.

     
  • At Thursday, September 28, 2006 1:37:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    God's timing ... interesting :)

     
  • At Sunday, October 01, 2006 9:14:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    After reading this one, which was really interesting, I thought about maybe your goals in life. The getting on time, exactly at 5:05 could be representing a major goal that you have set for yourself throughout life. The competition that is occuring in your dream that prevented you from getting to the airport on time could be representing all the distractions that are occuring in your life that are distracting you from achieving your goal. Do you have a major goal that you wish to accomplish?

     
  • At Monday, October 02, 2006 12:58:00 PM, Blogger Aphra said…

    You are really good at this Steph. Maybe the clock is my biological clock(!) as I am trying to decide if we should try for a second child, but there seems to be so much in the way. It could be other things too, as I just started a new job and all. I'll have to think about this some more.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home