What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Loading the plane

This last week I have only been sleeping about 5 hours, so not very condusive for dreaming. Last night I got 7 hours and so:

There was a giant jet liner and supplies were being loaded on. (still preparing, almost ready to go)

This one may have been triggered by watching 'Crush' with Andie McDowell(sp?) in it. In the movie she is pregnant near the end. In my dream, there is a preganant woman (not sure if it was Andie or not) and I was asking her if she was 19 weeks along yet. She said no, and I started to explain that at 19 weeks the best past really starts because you can feel the kicking. It was really emotional for me to talk about this with her as I was crying while I talked.

I also had a really long dream about a conference that I was helping organize (In RL I am planning a conference for RMC). In the dream the Government of Canada wanted to save money by having our conference share a parking lot with another conference. The parking lot seemed to be around Division St and York St. (there is currently a house there). We had to greet the people in the parking lot. There was also a store right by the parking lot and that was very competitive. It had a competitive feel anywayway, like business was the most important thing. This was a really long dream and I remember doing a lot of running around.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home