What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

The gate

Thursday mornings I get to rest a little more. Instead of getting up at 6am, I get to sleep until James wakes up, which is about 7am. Myron has a seminar at 8 so he gets up between 6:15-6:30. After he left to go to the bathroom and switched off the radio and before James got up I had this dream:

They had made Andrew Mark the coordinator for APSC 100 (now Andrew was one of my TAs for this course years ago, but he hated it!)and Andrew was asking me about the insurance for the course. I said if anything went wrong it would come down on his head. He wondered if he would loose points with his committee (for his Ph.D).

I was at an aquarium. The polar bear was chasing stuff in the pool. I was watching with a friend. But then some of her other friends showed up and she left me without even saying goodbye.

I was on the floor of a small warehouse-type house. It was by the water. A child has been hurt. I was trying to help. It was at a big open house for a school.

The United states had a gate to keep people out. It was a metal type of gate with the crisscross metal (lots of little holes) like my front gate, but bigger and with the sharp wire on the top. But there was a big hole in it. They had tried to fix it with shoelaces. But in one place the shoelace was just hanging down and wouldn't stop anyone from getting through the hole as all. Defenceless, even though you have a gate.

I think the president and other bigwigs were there looking at the hole. But looking doesn't accomplish anything. They have the resources, they know there is a problem, why aren't they doing anything?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home