What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Sale

Al had this giant ware house that he had converted into a warehouse store that sold new items at reduced prices. I seem to have spent my time looking at outerwear. Coats and the like. I looked at a spiderman coat or something like that for James. But it was 24.99 or something and I only wanted to pay 16.99.
I went away and then came back and was looking at other coats. Some were nice and priced about $100. I didn't mind paying a price for good things. But James' size wasn't there. There were lots of 3s and 5s but not 4s (in RL he is 4 yo but wears 5 or 6!) so I didn't but anything. THe spiderman coat has gone up to 123.99 because it was now a collectors item. It wasn't the right size either. By the coats there was a make your own Coke stand. At first I couldn't tell what you had to do because the previous people who used the stand had not cleaned it up. But then I saw there were these little white bags that you could pour into your glass, then add water, then stir. I didn't make any because I didn't want to be up all night.

I was at a supermarket with my mother. We each had a cart of groceries. We were at the check out. My mother was throwing the groceries on the checkout desk. The lady was telling her not to. I don't think it stopped her. I was piling mine neatly in a very organized pile. My clerk was called Judy. She checked my stuff out, then she went back inthe store room. I called after her 'Thank you Judy' She soon returned and she herself was covered with sale stickers, or she covered me with them, I can't remember which.

Then I went to this lodge, which had lots of rooms for people to stay at but noone was there at the time. I was trying to do something and was walking outside to sit in the shade. But I needed a string and there was a loose one in my shorts and I pulled and pulled and got the string, but when I sat down, it was a bit airy! I think I was falling apart at this point in my dream maybe mentally or emotionally. It wasn't just my shorts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home