What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Lexa's house

Lexa and I were walking together. The first time we went by her house, she ran in to get something she needed.
The second time we went by on another trip, I went in. The numbering was strange. Her house # was 996 but the other townhouses around had numbers that were not sequencial. like after her house the house in the next block was 982. Inside her house I was wandering around downstairs while she went upstairs. Her living room floor was a grate. I was looking up and didn't realize that there was a hole at the edge of the grate and my foot almost went down into her basement!

I was leading the service at Rustle. I had talked for a while. I was in a corner and there were some people who were sitting there, but I couldn't see them, just their jacket. Then I looked at the parts of the service and I said 'Was I supposed to to assign these?' and everyone said yes. So then I said that if you do part of the service, make sure you speak clearly and can see everyone. But I was speaking quietly and couldn't see everyone, so I changed because it was like I was giving instructions to myself! I had baked cookies with Smarties in them. Lots of Smarties. David, Lexa's son was there and there were only 3 cookies. I was going to advise him to take a cookie, but not eat it until he had his lunch, but he didn't seem too interested in the cookies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home