What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Dance class

My family was going into a building where my dance class was giving a presentation. The door we wanted to go in was not very far from the wall so people who entered that door had to squeeze along between the window and the wall to get to where we were going. It was howver, the closest entrance to where we needed to go and going in that door meant there was the least possibility of getting lost. My dad still wanted to go in that door, but I wanted to try to find another, partly because my backpack was so big. That door had security guard walking through.

At some point in my dream my parents and I are driving towards the airport (because apparently there must be lots of gratuitus transportation in my dream. I see one airplane flying prependicular to our route either landing or taking off, I can't remember. The next plane is landing and it is flying just over us. It is bigger than a 747, maybe one of those new airplanes they've built. It flys over our car and looks fine, but then it just flips and is flying upside down. I thought is was going to crash. But it didn't it flipped over again, to become right and landed just fine.

Back to the dance story, my shirt buttons were like diamonds but there was something wrong with how they were put on. I had to fix them secretly. So I cut them off and had to resew them back on. I had to go back home to do this. The buttons all had different numbers and sizes of holes, I had no clue what it all meant and how to sew them correctly. I was back home at my childhood home on the steps up to the room I lived in trying to do this sewing. Al came to the bottom of the stairs and I talked to him, but I didn't show him that I was sewing the buttons back on.

I'm not sure where in the dream this happened or if it was related: I was living in a basement or ground level apartment. There was a cat outside that was hurt, hiding in a corner. The corner looked like the outside corner of our house now with the gas meter. I didn't want to lert the dog out because I was afraid it would hurt the cat more. Another lady had her dog in our backyard and she could control him well enough that he wouldn't hurt the cat. She convinced me to send my dog out too so the dogs could play and they wouldn't hurt the cat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home