What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Bus stop

Though this dream appears to be about a bus stop I don't actually recall seeing a bus (so does it still count as a transportation dream Clint?)

The bus stop instead of being a small little wind block was a whole little house with toys for the kids to play with. I always went to the bus stop with my bike (more transportation!) and parked it in the bus stop and then wandered around the community.
It was a bit dark in the bus stop, it was lighter outside.
There was a little boy (maybe 8yo.) showing off and he fell and hit his head bad, but he just got up like nothing had happened.
I had sold my house and we were waiting for the money to come through.
My parents and I were living in this bed and breakfast type place because the house had been sold.
It was breakfast. There was juice. I thought the 2 containers were both orange juice, so I went to pour them together, but one was grapefruit juice and I could see the colour was different going into the pitcher, so I stopped pouring. It looked like they weren't mixing/
There was piles of stuff all over because we were moving.

Most of the times when I came to the bus stop there were not many people there, but the last time there were so many people there that it was hard for me to find somewhere to park my bike.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home