What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, November 06, 2006

Stirring

I was in a room writing down someone's data. I had got them from the office. Then a number of people came in the room to get the data. A TA stepped in and marked it before they could write the data and the TA wrote 'Excellent work Physics' and circled it. The new people weren't serious, were laughing.

I was mixing something in a bowl. Everybody had to put in their part and there was a supervisor watching. One part was butter, one part whipping cream and one part strawberries. One person was struggling and the supervisor was dogging her, but she wouldn't take help. Kept on working.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home