What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Library

The library was a lot like Stauffer library (where I used to work). It was near the opening/start of the day. I was going through the library looking for something that people had dropped. Searching.

I was at a house that was owned by a lady in a wheelchair. I was in the house and there were a number of other people in the house, but the lady who owned it was not there. The people in the house seemed to belong there, but I knew they did not own it. George (my boss) touched my face. I was trying to explain to him that everything would be alright. Then I was in the kitchen and the lady came back. I had never met her before. The front door opened and we could see the wheelchair coming up the ramp. She came in the kitchen and took my hand to meet me. Normally people don't touch me in my dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home