What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

The robe

A frirnd had this lovely fancy robe. It had a thin material on the top. On the back was a square with a drawn picture of a face (I think a Japanese woman) and then flowy material around that. It was surprisingly warm. A celebrity friend saw it and borrowed it for one of her fancy parties. At the fancy parties, one of the kids came in a school uniform.

Zully had started a new business. I was helping him by driving something. I came to the traffic lights at Portsmouth and Princess coming from the Ambassador direction and it was all blocked up on the other side of the intersection. People turning right from Portsmouth could get by, but I was going straight and there was no way. The person was unloading their car, which was causing the blockage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home