What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, November 13, 2006

Falling from the sky

The setting for this was Brock University. I had another bad night thanks to a 4 yo up in the night. If it's not one thing it's another!
I met some people at a auditorium in Brock where they were holding a Church service.
They knew who I was but I didn't know who they were.
It was night when I went to visit them. Lisa was leading me through in the dark.
Some people had been hurt (not physically)

One family living in a house with a pool has hired a guy to check on their daughters boyfriend. He was a busdriver. I thought he was checking on another guy. I was in shoppers drug mart, in the line but trying to get my money out or something and when I looked up the guy had closed his line. I had an eatmore bar (checked for trans fat), a TO Star and one other thing that I just left because I didn't want to get in the other line.

Later it was day and I was walking with James and there was a giant black circular thing that fell out of the sky behind us. It fell straight down with a crash. Then there was a helicopter type of thing. It was white. It started to make a funny noise. I was running with James for cover. We saw the white thing come down in a parking lot or maybe a runway, but it was spinning and out of control so we still tried to keep out of the way. We were o.k.. Then we started heading back to where the black thing had landed. We had to go over railway tracks and we checked to make sure there was no debris on them because the trains wouldn't have known what happened. The tracks were clear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home