What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Lost kitty

James or Myron had a real kitty. Grey, I think.
It played in the house, but then it was lost. We couldn't find it anywhere in the house. Did it run away?

I was biking as some part of maybe an Amazing Race or maybe that was the people behind me. I was biking along the road and then went to make a left turn and the girl biking behind me was so close, I think I said some worning that I would turn and then I turned and it was a steep hill. It had gravel on it. That seemed to surprise me. I got off the bike to walk up the hill (It was very steep) and the other girl did too. When we got to the top there was a picnic table with food. Not sure if it was just for racers or not.A nice area to rest.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home